Sunday, July 14, 2013

Job Snob Bob

This topic isn't really all that fun to write about but in the spirit of posting on here more regularly I'll just give it a shot. 
 I have been searching for a job since about April, like seriously searching. I have been sending in applications right and left for weeks now. Following up on probably 75% of them and not even receiving an interview. Recently I took about a month long break and realized I'm broke and it sucks to be broke.
 My work experience is limited. The only "real job" I've ever had was working for my parents last summer as a receptionist. God I hate typing that word. The job was okay. I just wanted something with more human interaction, the most I got was over the phone and half the time the people were crying or yelling (it's a collection agency). 
 I want to be around people and actually be progressing a company. I don't know I just felt so unfulfilled. 
 Anyways on a happier note I'm back on that job searching grind which will hopefully land me a job soon. 
 Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment